CASAEASY è condotta dagli agenti immobiliari Dott.Maurizio Bernardoni e Sig.ra Paola Variara.
Si trova nel centro di Modena, in Corso Cavour 34/a, dietro l’Accademia Militare.
Ci occupiamo di compravendite ed affitti, sia commerciali che residenziali. Offriamo un’esperienza decennale nel settore ed un servizio (stime, ricerche ed offerte immobiliari, cessioni d’aziende) caratterizzato da efficienza, responsabilità e cordialità.
347 44 17 919 Maurizio B.
393 15 93 425 Paola V.
059 83 82 471 Fax/Tel.
By Dr Maurizio Bernardoni and Mrs Paola Variara, Real Estate Agent
Registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Modena – Italy – n. 2650
VAT (IVA) Nr 03132110366
I’m pleased to present you Modena and the adiacent Emilian Apennines. For anyone who loves art, healty food, relaxing natural environment, medieval surrondings and enterprising people, this is the right place where to buy villas and farmhouses. For any information you may contact me:
- Mob.: +39 347 44 17 919
Fax/Tel. : 0039 –59 83 82 471
Office: CASAEASY -Modena - Corso Cavour, 34/a
Buying a home, some quick informations:
- Your estate agent should be registered with the local chamber of commerce and act for both the vendor and purchaser.He should have the seller’s mandate authorizing him to negotiate the sale.
- Check the location, the property, the price,the boundaries, the data iussed by Land Registry (Piantine e visure catastali), the last sales purchase contract (Atto di provenienza), the building permission, the estimated works to do and remember that bureaucracy is rife in Italy.
- When you’ll be sure that everything has been checked, sign the preliminary contract (Compromesso o Proposta d’Acquisto). Give to the vendor an earnest to bind the bargain, normally 10% of the purchase price.
- The preliminary contract must be registered in three weeks at the Agenzia delle Entrate and delivered to your Notaio ( a Government official who oversees the sale of properties).
- After one or two months, in front of the Notaio, you may complete the sale with the signing of the final contract (Rogito)- At this time your property will be registered and you will need to pay the taxes.
Additional costs to consider:
If you buy from a private vendor,land Registry taxes (Imposte di registro,ipotecaria,catastale) vary from 3 to 10% of the cadastral value of the property, depending if you will be a resident or if you will live in a second home.
If you buy from a building contractors you will pay IVA (VAT) that varies from 4 up 22%.
Estate agent: an average of 2% + IVA of the purchase price.
Notaio : contact him to have an estimate of expenditure ( fees and taxes)